Friday, August 12, 2011

What the H-E-L-L do I know????

"I love fools' experiments, I am always making them" -Charles Darwin
So, I decided to start this blog as an experiment, no doubtfully in humiliation, but time will tell. I started my lil' Paleo experiment in June and have been quite the happy camper. I have realized I totally dig this sh*t, I mean I am totally, completely OBSESSED. I spend all of my free time searching for recipes to make and food to buy. Well, the boyfriend (we shall refer to him as Mr. G) and I have been experimenting in the kitchen for a couple months now and have really started to make some uber delicious meals. I decided that I would expand my experiment to the web and see if ya all can keep me on track. I will share my recipes and my totally embarrassing journey to get in the best shape of my life. Read it or don't, personally I dont give a (bleep), but check out some of the amazing things I have created in the kitchen and MAKE THEM. I am telling you, I may be a food genius.



1 comment: